- “The Book of Speculation,” by Erika Swyler, published June 2015
- “The Cartel,” by Don Winslow, published June 2015
- “Death and Mr. Pickwick,” by Stephen Jarvis, published June 2015
- “Death at Gills Rock: A Dave Cubiak Door County Mystery,” by Patricia Skalka, published June 2015
- “Ever After,” by Jude Deveraux, published June 2015
- “Hotel Living,” by Ioannis Pappos, published June 2015
- “The Long Utopia,” by Terence David John Pratchett, Stephen Baxter, and Terry Pratchett, published June 2015
- “Summer Secrets,” by Jane Green, published June 2015
- “Tin Men,” by Christopher Golden, published June 2015
- “The Truth and Other Lies,” by Sascha Arango, published June 2015
- “The Wolves That Live in Skin and Space,” by Danny Wylde and Christopher Daniel Zeischegg, published June 2015
- “The Water Knife,” by Paolo Bacigalupi, published May 2015
- “Memory Man,” by David Baldacci, published April 2015
- “At the Water’s Edge,” by Sara Gruen, published March 2015
To check availability for these or to find other books in the collection, click to search the JCLI catalog. To place a hold, enter your library card number and your password. Click if you need a library card application, or request one at your local branch.
This is just a sampling of new books now available from any of the four branches of Josephine Community Libraries, thanks to funding from the Carpenter Foundation, the Meyer Memorial Trust, Grants Pass Friends of the Library, and donors like you and your neighbors.