- “As If!: The Oral History of Clueless as Told by Amy Heckerling and the Cast and Crew,” by Jen Chaney, published July 2015
- “Big Science: Ernest Lawrence and the Invention That Launched the Military-Industrial Complex,” by Michael Hiltzik, published July 2015
- “Does This Beach Make Me Look Fat?: True Stories and Confessions,” by Lisa Scottoline and Francesca Serritella, published July 2015
- “Independence Lost: Lives on the Edge of the American Revolution,” by Kathleen DuVal, published July 2015
- “The Indestructible Houseplant: 200 Beautiful, Easy-Care Plants That Everyone Can Grow,” by Tovah Martin, published July 2015
- “Terrorists at the Table: Why Negotiating Is the Only Way to Peace,” by Jonathan Powell, published June 2015
- “Ally: My Journey Across the American-Israeli Divide,” by Michael B. Oren, published June 2015
- “Modern Romance,” by Aziz Ansari and Eric Klinenberg, published June 2015
- “Sick in the Head: Conversations about Life and Comedy,” by Judd Apatow, published June 2015
- “Adios, America: The Left’s Plan to Turn Our Country Into a Third World Hellhole,” by Ann Coulter, published June 2015
- “Triggers: Creating Behavior That Lasts–Becoming the Person You Want to Be,” by Marshall Goldsmith and Mark Reiter, published May 2015
To check availability for these or to find other books in the collection, click to search the JCLI catalog. To place a hold, enter your library card number and your password. Click if you need a library card application, or request one at your local branch.
This is just a sampling of new books now available from any of the four branches of Josephine Community Libraries, thanks to funding from the Carpenter Foundation, the Meyer Memorial Trust, Grants Pass Friends of the Library, and donors like you and your neighbors.