Storytimes offered every day at the Grants Pass branch
The Grants Pass branch of Josephine Community Libraries returns to the regular school-year storytime schedule beginning the week of September 4, with storytimes offered every day the library is open.
Daily storytimes are as follows:
- K9 Reading Buddies: 3–4 p.m. every Tuesday
Trained therapy dogs provide a non-intimidating environment for children to learn to read out loud.
- Morning Storytime and Craft: 11:30 a.m.–noon every Wednesday
All ages are welcome to join this themed storytime and craft.
- After-school Storytime: 3–3:45 p.m. every Wednesday
School-age children explore history, science, art, and sign language.
- Baby Rhyme Time: 11 a.m.–noon every Thursday
Sponsored by AllCare Health, this early learning play group is for children ages two and under.
- First Steps: 10:30–11 a.m. every Friday
A lap-sit storytime session for children ages two and under focusing on what new parents can do to help young children become aware of language and books.
- Bilingual Storytime: noon–12:30 p.m. every Saturday
Families are given the opportunity to hear stories told in English and Spanish and do an accompanying craft. This storytime is intended to support those who may speak English as a second language, as well as others who are interested in learning to speak Spanish.
Regular weekly storytimes are also held at the Illinois Valley and Williams branches of Josephine Community Libraries.