- K9 Reading Buddies: 3–4 pm every Tuesday
Developed to provide a non-intimidating environment for budding readers to explore reading out loud, each week for K9 Reading Buddies the library comes alive with furry friends waiting to hear a good book.
- Morning storytime and craft:
11:30 am–noon every Wednesday
All ages are welcome to join this weekly themed storytime and craft.
- Baby Rhyme Time: 11 am–noon every Thursday
This weekly early learning play group is for children two and under and their parents.
- Secrets Hush-Hush Hour (SHHH!): 4–5 pm the fourth Thursday of each month
The library will drop hints and teasers on social media and in the newsletter during the weeks leading up to this monthly hush-hush classified super-secret mystery program—can you guess what we’ll be doing?
- First Steps: 10:30–11 am every Friday
This weekly lap-sit storytime session focuses on what new parents can do to help young children become aware and comfortable with books and language. Activities combine storytime, nursery rhymes, finger plays, songs, and dancing with learning and fun.
- LEGO Club: 2–4 pm the first Saturday of each month beginning in October
Families are invited to drop-in to the bookstore to build and play.
Click to go to the library calendar or check out the September/October children’s calendar for more children’s programs and events. To sign up for the monthly children’s library newsletter, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 541-476-0571.