- K9 Reading Buddies: 3-4 pm every Tuesday.
Developed to provide a non-intimidating environment for budding readers to explore reading out loud, each week for K9 Reading Buddies the library comes alive with furry friends waiting to hear a good book.
- Morning storytime and craft: 11:30 am-noon every Wednesday.
All ages are welcome to join this weekly themed storytime and craft.
- After school storytime: 3-3:45 pm every Wednesday.
This weekly session is geared toward school-age children.
- Baby Rhyme Time: 11 am-noon every Thursday.
This weekly early learning play group for children two and under is sponsored by AllCare Health.
- First Steps: 10:30-11 am every Friday.
This lap-sit reading group is for children ages two and younger.
- Bilingual Storytime: 1:30-2:00 pm every Saturday.
Join us to hear stories in Spanish and English with an accompanying craft. This weekly storytime is intended to support those who may speak English as a second language, as well as others who are interested in learning a new language.
- Spring Sensational Storytime: 12:30-1:30 pm every Tuesday from April 4 through May 9 and 6-6:45 pm every Thursday from April 6 through May 11.
Through a partnership with SOESD Gilbert Creek Child Development Center, these two inclusive spring storytime sessions for children two to four years old emphasize parent and child interaction through stories, music, movement, and creative activities.
Special storytimes and other children’s programs and events can be found in the Grants Pass children’s calendar for March and April 2017.