Happy Pride Month! Do you know why June is Pride Month? The month of June was chosen for LGBTQ+ Pride Month to commemorate the Stonewall riots, which occurred at the end of June 1969. As a result, many pride events are held during this month to recognize the impact LGBTQ+ people have had in the world.
All Boys Aren’t BlueGeorge M. Johnson
All my mother’s loversIlana Masad
Beyond MagentaSusan Kuklin
BooksmartDirected by Olivia Wilde
BoundDirected by the Wachowskis
CantorasCarolina De Robertis
DisorientalNégar Djavadi ; translated from the French by Tina Kova
Fairest: A memoirMeredith Talusan
Girl CrushedKatie Heaney
How We Fight for Our LivesSaeed Jones
Hurricane ChildKheryn Callender
Plenty of HugsFran Manushkin
Real queer America: LGBT stories from red statesSamantha Allen
Red, White & Royal BlueCasey McQuiston
Saving FaceDirected by Alice Wu
Sex is a Funny WordCory Silverberg
The Black FlamingoDean Atta
The Deep & Dark BlueNiki Smith
The List of Things That Will Not ChangeRebecca Stead
Tomorrow will be differentSarah McBride
We Set the Dark on FireTehlor Kay Mejia
What If It’s UsBecky Albertalli & Adam Silvera
- Queer-n-teen Quarantine!
- Join the virtual Pride celebration variety show hosted by The Living Room for LGBTQ+ Youth on June 7.
- Sage Connect
- SAGEConnect matches LGBTQ+ elders with community members and allies who want to connect during this time of crisis. Share your day. Share your stories.
- Social Dis-dancing
- Joy is good for your immune system. So is togetherness. Join the virtual dance party while staying safe and practicing social distancing.
- We Are Out in the Open
- The rural LGBTQ+ community is invited to join virtual meetings and community spaces created to connect and support each other.
- Collin Higgins Foundation
- The Colin Higgins Foundation is dedicated to supporting LGBTQ+ youth in underserved communities and the programs and organizations that foster and build their leadership and empowerment.
- GLSEN works to ensure that LGBTQ students are able to learn and grow in a school environment free from bullying and harassment.
- GSA Network
- THe GSA Network unites trans and queer youth for racial and gender justice.
- Trans Student Education Resources
- Trans Student Educational Resources is a youth-led organization dedicated to transforming the educational environment for trans and gender nonconforming students through advocacy and empowerment.
It Gets Better Project
Watch an endless stream of inspiring stories shared by people in the LGBTQ+ community, find local youth support services, and learn how to get involved.learn more
The Trevor Project
The Trevor Project is the leading national organization providing crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to LGBTQ+ people under age 25.learn more