- Este evento ha pasado.
Story Editing: How to Assess and Fix Your First Draft
septiembre 9, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
We all get excited when we type “The End” on our first draft, but before you share your story with others, you owe it to yourself to tell the best possible story.
On Wednesday, September 9 from 12-1 pm, don’t miss your chance to learn story editing from someone who trains story editors. Kristina Stanley will share what she’s learned from working with structural editors around the world and show you how to apply that knowledge to your story.
During Kristina’s talk, you’ll learn:
- How a structural editor works on a story
- What creative story editing is
- The most common story issues found by editors
- The importance of the first scene
- How to evaluate your story against key story elements
Everyone who signs up will be given a checklist just before the webinar, so you can start editing right away. The talk will be followed by a Q&A. Register here.