- Essential district information
- Proposed library district map (jpg)
- Frequently asked questions about the library district
- Josephine Community Lbrary District Economic Feasibility Statement (pdf, 591kb)
- Keep Our Libraries Open (KOLO) political action committee
The smaller district will provide a foundation of stable funding for the future and be completely independent of county government. Stable funding will allow for more hours and better materials.
This library district would be formed with a permanent, dedicated tax rate of 39 cents per $1,000 of assessed property value for those living within the library district boundaries.