Mango offers personalized tools and guidance you need to expand your language skills wherever and however you learn best.
- Click to go to Mango.
- Near the bottom of the page that appear, click Sign Up.
- In the Create Your Profile page, enter your email address and your library card number, and create a password and pin for Mango.
- Click Sign Up.
Your information is confirmed and you’re signed in to your new Mango account.
- Select your language course.
More than 70 world languages are offered, including Spanish, Arabic, Cherokee, Italian, Hawaiian, Hebrew, Japanese, Thai, French, Urdu, and English.
- Start learning your selected language on your computer.
Or, if you prefer, go to the app store for your tablet or phone and download the Mango Language app.
- Whenever you return to Mango, just log in with your email address and Mango password. You’ll be able to pick up on your language learning where you left off.
This online language learning service is offered at no cost to library card holders. For more information, contact the library at email@example.com. Or, contact Mango support directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.