Library2Go is a service you can use to “borrow” and download eBooks, digital audio books, and videos onto your eReader, tablet, smartphone, MP3 player, or computer.
get started with Library2Go
To access Library2Go you will need:
- A library card.
- Access to the Internet.
- The free software for the device or computer on which you wish to use your Library2Go items. Find step-by-step instructions and how-to videos on downloading software to your specific device on the
find and borrow items in Library2Go
To sign in, browse items, and make your selections, follow these steps:
- Click to open the Library2Go page.
- Near the upper-right corner, click Account, select Josephine Community Libraries, and then click Go.
- In the page that appears, type your library card number, and then click Sign In.
- Near the upper-right corner, click Menu to see a list of categories. Browse for titles you want among the thousands available, and either place a hold or download them.
The loaned eBooks, audiobooks, or videos automatically expire at the end of your lending period.
specify your preferences
To set lending periods, maturity level, contrast level, and other preferences, follow these steps:
- While signed in to Library2Go, click Account near the upper-right corner.
- Click Settings.
- Set the preferences you want.
If you log in to your account and a message says your account is expired, this simply means your account and contact information need to be confirmed or updated. This can be done in minutes when the library is open. Just send an email to email@example.com, call 541-476-0571, or stop by your local branch.
get additional help
- For help, click to open the
- Call JCLI at 541-476-0571 to ask for one-on-one assistance or to sign up for the next Library2Go workshop.