Library2Go is a service you can use to “borrow” and download eBooks and digital audio books onto your eReader, tablet, smartphone, MP3 player, or computer.
To access you will need:
- A current full-service library card.
- Access to the Internet.
- The free Libby or OverDrive app for the device or computer on which you wish to use your Library2Go items. Click here to find step-by-step instructions on downloading software to your specific device
find and borrow items
To sign in, browse items, and make your selections, follow these steps:
- Click to open the Library2Go page.
- Near the upper-right corner, click Sign in, select your library from the list below, and then click Go.
- In the page that appears, type your library card number, and then click Sign In.
- Near the upper-right corner, click Menu to see a list of categories. Browse for titles you want among the thousands available, and either place a hold or download them.
The loaned eBooks, audiobooks, or videos automatically expire at the end of your lending period.
specify your preferences
To set lending periods, maturity level, contrast level, and other preferences, follow these steps:
- While signed in to Library2Go, click Account near the upper-right corner.
- Click Settings.
- Set the preferences you want.
- From the upper-right corner of any page of this website, click Search book catalog.
- In the page that appears, enter a keyword or phrase to search for a book by title, author, or subject matter.
- Look for items with the OverDrive symbol.
- Click Place request to put a hold on an item.
blocked or expired account
If you have problems accessing your account, call the library at 541-476-0571 and a volunteer will help you.
get additional help
- Click to open the
- Call JCLI at 541-476-0571 to ask for one-on-one assistance or to sign up for the next Library2Go workshop.
- See a device-specific tutorial for your Android, Apple iOS, Kindle Fire, Kindle eReader, or Kobo eReader.