- Although you can search through the nearly 50 available databases individually, you can also do an all-in-one search. Discover a great collection of articles gleaned from thousands of magazines, journals, newspapers, and books along with videos, images, and audio. PowerSearch is a great place to start searching for any topic.
Small Business Resource Center Search this online resource to learn how to start, finance, or manage your small business. Resources include sample business plans, how to guides, articles, and websites. You can browse business topics, business types, or publications, or do advanced searches on the business information you’re looking for.
- Business Insights: Global
- This database provides detailed company and industry profiles including SWOT reports, market share reports, and financial reports. Also included are thousands of company histories, industry essays, case studies, scholarly journals, and business news for deep research of global economies.
- Business Collection
- For business research, this collection covers all business disciplines, including accounting, economics, finance, marketing, management, and strategy. You can research companies and industries worldwide through business and trade publications.
- Business Economics and Theory
- This online collection of more than 22 million articles from academic journals and magazines focusing on theoretical topics in economics and related fields, for example, international business, monetary policy. Search by subject or by publication.
Set up by the State of Oregon, this online portal offers resources for starting, expanding, and operating a business in Oregon or relocating a business within or to Oregon.
Trouble navigating rules and regulations governing small business in Oregon? Let the Office of Small Business Assistance know.