Although you can search through the nearly 50 available databases individually, you can also do an all-in-one search. Discover a great collection of articles gleaned from thousands of magazines, journals, newspapers, and books along with videos, images, and audio.
- Books & Authors
- By leveraging our entire award-winning What Do I Read Next? collection, patrons, and students alike can be sure that their next big read comes with a BIG recommendation.
Culinary Arts Collection
Gathered here are 150 of the major cooking and nutrition magazines and academic journals covering all aspects of cooking and nutrition. The database contains thousands of searchable recipes, restaurant reviews, and industry information.
Articles that explore cultural differences, influences in society, and more.
- Fine Arts and Music Collection
- Articles art history, music, drama, filmmaking, and related fields.
- Gardening and Horticulture Collection
- Over 50 industry journals are compiled here for farmers, landscape architects, and biotechnologists, covering practical aspects as well as the scientific theory of horticulture studies.
- Home Improvement Collection
- Articles on architectural techniques, zoning requirements, tools, and more.
- Hospitality and Tourism Collection
Articles on the hospitality and tourism fields, plus travel guides and more.
Literary works, biographies, images and much more for the lit student.
- Opposing Viewpoints in Context
Continuously updated information and opinions cover hot issues.
- Pop Culture Studies
- This collection provides access to scholarly journals and magazines that both analyze and contribute to popular culture. The database offers useful information for researchers in social science, history, art or liberal arts courses.
- Religion and Philosophy
- Discover a comprehensive collection of periodical content covering topics across a wide range of philosophies and religions. Gain valuable insight about the impact religion has had on culture throughout history, including literature, arts, and language.