Although you can search through the nearly 50 available databases individually, you can also do an all-in-one search. Discover a great collection of articles gleaned from thousands of magazines, journals, newspapers, and books along with videos, images, and audio.
- Agriculture Collection
- Articles on farming, horticulture, and agriculture-related fields.
- Communications and Mass Media Collection
- Articles on advertising and public relations, linguistics, and related fields.
- Computers and Technology
- Use this collection to find computer-related product introductions, news and reviews in areas such as hardware, software, electronics, engineering, communications and the application of technology.
- Criminal Justice Collection
- Key subjects covered in the database include law, law enforcement, security, and terrorism.
- Culinary Arts Collection
- 150 of the major cooking and nutrition magazines are gathered here, with thousands of searchable recipes, restaurant reviews, and industry information.
- Educator’s Reference Complete
- This database covers multiple levels of education from preschool to college, and every educational specialty — such as technology, bilingual education, health education, and testing. This collection also covers issues in administration, funding, and policy.
- Environmental Studies and Policy
- Articles on environmental policies, perspectives, and more.
- Environmental Studies Collection
- Multimedia coverage of environmental issues, including health care and climate change.
- Home Improvement Collection
- A collection of articles on architectural techniques, zoning requirements, tools, and more.
- Information Science
- The database offers coverage of topics including information infrastructure, metadata architecture, publishing, and more.
- Insurance & Liability Collection
- Academic journals and trade publications that cover the insurance industry and topics such as labor relations, mortgage banking, legal issues, and more. This database offers content of interest to individual property owners and multinational corporations alike.
- Leadership and Management
- Gain access to authoritative periodical content covering topics as diverse as 21st-century skills, learning disorders, and standardized testing.
- This collection Covers U.S. cases, laws, regulations and legal practice, plus international law.
- Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine
- Articles on treatment techniques, experimental research, and more.
- Science Collection
- Updated daily, this collection includes 1.6 million articles and 200 journals.
- Vocations and Careers
- Vocations and Careers provides access to journals and magazines that aid users in researching a vocation, finding an appropriate institution of learning, job searching, and maintaining a career.
- Oregon School Library Information System (OSLIS)
OSLIS for Elementary Educators and Secondary Educators includes resources to help their students learn research techniques, find information, and properly cite sources. Also included are professional resources to support information literacy instruction.