All books, paperbacks, magazines, and music CDs are automatically renewed one time for an additional 21 days if no holds are pending.
If there are no pending holds from other patrons, you may renew your borrowed books or CDs for an additional 21 days, or additional 10 days for DVDs or videos.
To renew borrowed items, follow these steps:
- Go to your on the library catalog system.
- Enter your library card’s barcode number and your library card password, and then click Log In.
- Click the Patron Account tab, and then click Items Out.
Your account shows the items you have checked out and their due dates.
- Select the items you want to renew, and then click the Renew Selected Items or Renew All Items button.
The items are renewed, and the new due date appears on your account screen.
- Remember to click Log Out when finished using your patron account.
Click for information about library fines.