Online learning resources
Explore these online tools for homework help, useful skill building, online community, and other amusing and productive activities.
Josephine County Educational Fund
Find scholarships and grants for students throughout southern Oregon with a focus on Josephine County.Learn more
Project Youth+ serves students in southern Oregon to increase access to opportunities, remove barriers, and prepare low-income, first-generation, and underrepresented youth.Learn more
- Brainfuse HelpNow
- Live tutors are trained not to provide answers, but to help students master a problem’s underlying academic concepts. Tutoring, homework, and college test prep services are offered in English and Spanish.
- With LearningExpress, students in grades 4-12 can find practice tests and tutorials on math, English, and social studies. Prospective and current college students can practice the SAT, LSAT, and GRE.
- Kahn Academy
- Kahn Academy is a great backup when you can’t see your teachers every day at school. Join to get personalized help with your school studies or to learn something totally new.
Resources for parents
- Fact Oregon
- View resources and information for distance learning, special education, and more.
- Ready Schools, Safe Learners
- Find guidance for the 2020-21 school year from the Oregon Department of Education.
- Southern Oregon Education District
- Find information about the 2020 Graduation Pathways Plan and resources for parents of distance learners.
Grants Pass School District 7
View District 7's Return to School Plans.Learn more
Three Rivers School District
View Three Rivers School District's Reopening Plan.learn more
- GamesRadar+ is an entertainment website dedicated to video game-related news, previews, and reviews.
- GameSpot provides news, reviews, previews, downloads, and other information about video games.
- IGN offers sharp opinions and groundbreaking content for games and entertainment.
- Next Up
- Next Up amplifies the voice and leadership of diverse young people to achieve a more just and equitable Oregon.
- Microsoft Digital Skills
- Pay attention to your online persona and take steps to ensure it stays positive — both personally and professionally.
- Through animated videos, short films, games, and interactive comics, NSTeens teaches teens and tweens about making safer choices online.