Arts and culture
Explore art and culture through our online collections, where you’ll find resources for fine arts and music, hospitality and tourism, pop culture, and so much more.
Related reading and more
a sky full of songSusan Meyer
an a-z of pastaRachel Roddy
ancestry: the mystery and majesty of ancient cave artHannah Salyer
dorsalGarcía Nadia López
la cocina de lezaeta: recetas para cuidar tu saludIrma Hernandez De Montiel
lasagna means i love youKate O'Shaughnessy
the green piano: how little me found musicRoberta Flack
Explore Oregon Humanities' calendar of events and connect with others in the state through conversation, storytelling, and programs.view oregon humanities calendar
Library of Things
Check out cameras, crafting and sewing tools, musical instruments, and more from the Library of Things.Search the library of things
- Grants Pass BearFest
- Evergreen Federal Bank is the originator of BearFest, a whimsical public art project that showcases the talent of Southern Oregon artists.
- Grants Pass Maker’s Market
- The Maker’s Market runs May through October on Saturdays from 9 am–1 pm and is located on 5th street between E Street and F Street.
- Grants Pass Museum of Art
- Visit Grants Pass Museum of Art for local music, poetry, classes, and art exhibits throughout the year.
- Illinois River Valley Arts Council
- The Arts Council serves communities in southern Oregon by promoting art experiences and art education through grant-funded programs in schools and in local venues.
- Pacifica Garden
- Pacifica supports functional, visual, literary, and performing arts in Southern Oregon by offering space to artists for art shows, performances, and hosting classes.
- Southern Oregon Guild of Artists and Artisans
- Southern Oregon Guild offers online and in-person art workshops and supports local and regional artists in their professional growth throughout Josephine County.