The Illinois Valley branch of Josephine Community Libraries is located at 209 West Palmer in Cave Junction, Oregon. The mailing address is P.O. Box 1684, Grants Pass, Oregon 97528.
Wednesdays: 2-6 pm
Fridays: 11 am – 3 pm
Saturdays: 11 am – 4 pm
driving directions from Grants Pass:
Drive south on Redwood Highway (U.S. 199 South) to get to Cave Junction. Pass River Street, and then turn right onto W Palmer Street. The Illinois Valley library branch is on the left, at 209 West Palmer.
branch manager: Roberta Lee
- Regular storytimes at the Illinois Valley library take place as follows:
- Families at Play baby-parent group, 1-2 pm every Wednesday. It’s playtime! Before the doors open to the public, the playgroup begins. Play, learn, and read with this free program for you and your little one.
- Storytime, 2-3 pm every Wednesday
- Storytime, 12-1 pm every Saturday
- Reading with Romeo, 12-1 pm on the last Saturday of each month. Library volunteer Erica and her Saint Bernard Romeo will be at the IV branch for a special storytime.
- Art exhibits
See the library calendar for details about more events and happenings at the Illinois Valley library!