Careers and employment
Build your resume, study for a test, research starting your own business, and find reliable job listings.
C++ all-in-one for dummiesJohn Paul Mueller
Veterans and their families can find live assistance for navigating benefits, transitioning from military to civilian employment, and more.Visit VetNow by Brainfuse
Get live assistance to help with every step of the job search process including expert analysis of your resume and cover letter, interview tips, online coaching , and more.Visit JobNow by Brainfuse
Southern Oregon Business Seminar Series
Take advantage of this free virtual Business Seminar series from SOREDI. The six-session series will cover choosing an organizational structure, financial terms, effective digital communication, how and why recordkeeping is important, creating value in your business, and the importance of keeping a watchful eye on your digital footprint. Join different local presenters as they share their expertise in the business community.
- Alison is a free online education platform that focuses on workplace-based skills. Study, learn, certify, and upskill with free online learning and training.
- STATE OF OREGON EMPLOYMENT DEPARTMENT
- The State of Oregon Employment Department provides information on employment trends and occupational profiles.
- WORKSOURCE ROGUE VALLEY
- WorkSource Rogue Valley creates opportunities for career seekers and current workers to obtain in-demand skills, training, and education to meet the needs of local businesses.
Find a job
- Impact Oregon
- Launched by the Office of Developmental Disabilities Services, Impact Oregon has postings for hundreds of jobs across Oregon in the field.
- SOUTHERN OREGON HELP WANTED
- Find job listings, save searches, and email them to yourself using Southern Oregon Help Wanted.
- WORKSOURCE JOB LISTINGS
- Visit the WorkSource job listings webpage for jobs listed through the Oregon Employment Department.
Need to create a resume?
Build, customize, and save your resume and cover letters with a Learning Express account. Use your library to create an account and access and edit your resume from anywhere with an internet connection. Find the resume builder under Job & Career Accelerator.Learn more
Want to brush up on your computer skills?
Grow your computer knowledge with Learning Express Computer Skills Center. Explore multiple courses, including Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.Learn more