Develop preparedness skills and access clear, accurate information during disasters.
Crash Course in Disaster PreparednessCarmen Cowick
Disaster preparedness handbook: a guide for familiesArthur T. Bradley
Essential Survival Guide: the only book you need in any emergencyNo Author Listed
How to Survive the End of the World as We Know ItJames Wesley Rawles
Prepper’s Guide to Surviving Natural DisastersJames D. Nowka
Prepping 101Kathy Harrison
Oregon wildfire resources
- Citizen Alert
- Sign up to receive notices and critical emergency information via your home phone, cell phone, text message, or email.
- Resources for Kids
- Learn to help children cope with emergencies, ease stress, understand common reactions, and more.
- State of Oregon Wildfire Resources
- The State of Oregon has compiled a list of resources related to wildfires and recovery.
- Prepare for emergencies with information and activities for kids and families.
- Oregon Emergency Management
- The Oregon Office of Emergency Management coordinates and maintains a statewide system for emergency and disaster communications.
- Winterize your home
- Learn tips to eliminate the chance of frozen water in pipes, decrease the rate of energy consumption, protect against plumbing issues, and more.