Develop preparedness skills and access clear, accurate information during disasters.
Oregon wildfire resources
- Citizen Alert
- Sign up to receive notices and critical emergency information via your home phone, cell phone, text message, or email.
- Resources for Kids
- Learn to help children cope with emergencies, ease stress, understand common reactions, and more.
- Rogue Valley Preparedness and Recovery Hub
- Find information for those who have lost homes or businesses due to wildfire.
- State of Oregon Wildfire Resources
- The State of Oregon has compiled a list of resources related to wildfires which includes apps and Twitter feeds.
- Prepare for emergencies with information and activities for kids and families.
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- The Center for Disease Control and Prevention provides information and training about various types of disasters that can impact health.
- Oregon Emergency Management
- The Oregon Office of Emergency Management coordinates and maintains a statewide system for emergency and disaster communications.
- Winterize your home
- Learn tips to eliminate the chance of frozen water in pipes, decrease the rate of energy consumption, protect against plumbing issues, and more.