Develop preparedness skills and access clear, accurate information during disasters and pandemics.
Alerts and news
- Citizen Alert
- Sign up to receive notices and critical emergency information via your home phone, cell phone, text message, or email.
- FlashAlert distributes emergency messages and news releases to the media and the public.
- National SIT
- This report is updated daily with information about large fires nationwide.
- Josephine County Emergency Management
- This Facebook page is frequently updated with Emergency Preparedness information for Josephine County residents.
- Illinois Valley Fire District
- Follow the Illinois Valley Fire District for updates about fires and other local incidents that they are responding to.
- Oregon Department of Forestry SW
- The ODF Southwest Oregon District protects 1.8 million acres of forestland in Jackson and Josephine counties.
As of 6/22, pediatric COVID vaccines are available at multiple sites in Josephine County. Grants Pass Pediatrics, Siskiyou Pediatrics, Grants Pass Clinic (for established patients), Access Family Medicine (for established patients), and Siskiyou Community Health Center all have COVID vaccines to age 6 months. Several other locations have had pediatric vaccines down to 5 years for some months, including Grants Pass Pharmacy. For a full list of vaccine providers, click here.