Teaching and homeschooling
We’re committed to supporting a thriving educational community (public, private, online, and/or homeschool) and the educational success of the students that they serve.
Tips and guidance
- ¡Colorín, Colorado!
- ¡Colorín, Colorado! is a bilingual site for educators and families of English language learners.
- Homeschool.com connects families to curriculum, products, and services offered to the homeschooling community.
- Explore a library of original animated videos, create interactive lessons, and help curious students improve and gain new skills.
Daily lessons and more
- KAHN ACADEMY
- Join Kahn Academy to get personalized tutoring and homework help.
- MICROSOFT EDUCATION
- Middle school standards-based STEM lesson plans from Microsoft Education are written by teachers for teachers.
- THE LEARNING NETWORK
- Presented by The New York Times, The Learning Network offers access to a weekly collection of lesson plans, writing prompts, and activities for educators and students.
Local and statewide resources
- OREGON DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION
- Access information on the process of notifying the local Education Service District office about homeschooling, homeschool testing, and frequently asked questions. visit OREGON DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION
- OREGON HOME EDUCATION NETWORK
- OHEN is dedicated to providing information about homeschooling and promoting connection among homeschoolers. visit ohen
- SOUTHERN OREGON EDUCATION SERVICE DISTRICT
- Visit SOESD for information about homeschooling for families living in Josephine County including registration, testing, and contact information. visit SOESD
Virtual Outreach Visits
Let us come to you virtually to provide you and your students information about the services and programs that we provide on our website for youth and families. A library representative can include an age-appropriate activity with your students such as a mini-storytime, craft, or book-talk to complete the visit. To schedule a visit email email@example.com.