BASE: Black Alliance and Social Empowerment
BASE is a volunteer nonprofit community organization that provides events, community information-sharing, connection, support, and resources that work towards the well-being and advancement of Black people living in Southern Oregon.
Contact form: https://baseoregon.org/contact-us/
To assist in building community where Black people are empowered to succeed.
Afroscoutz. BASE Scholarship. Say Their Names Project. Equity Liaison.
- Donations accepted
As a community-driven platform with a vision of prosperity, our work focuses on 5 key objectives for building unity within our community.
- A welcoming and inviting connection to a visibly progressing Black community.
- A platform for sharing community information and updates.
- Community events and BASE Featured events that are centered around celebration, connection and empowerment.
- Education & support programs for the future of our children and youth.
- Community collaboration with individuals, groups & organizations that work towards community advancement.
- 325 S. Riverside, Suite 4435 Medford, OR 97501
- Areas Served
- Southern Oregon