Health and wellness
Whether you want to try a new recipe, practice meditation, or stay up-to-date with pandemic news, your librarians are hard at work assembling online resources for our community.
Recommended reading and viewing
Don’t over think itAnne Gogel
How to be fineJolenta Greenberg
Professional troublemakersLuvvie Ajayi Jnoes
The book of moodsLauren Martin
Think like a monkJay Shetty
This one wild and precious lifeSarah Wilson
Unwinding anxietyJudson Brewer
Work won’t love you backSarah Jaffe
- FITNESS BLENDER WORKOUT VIDEOS
- Over 500 free workout videos for all levels, plus lots of health and nutrition information.
- Popsugar fitness
- Access free fitness tutorials, workouts, and exercises that will help you on your road to healthy living, weight loss, and stress relief.
- Yoga with Adrienne
- If you're brand-new to yoga, check out Adrienne's Yoga For Beginners and Foundations of Yoga series.
- Insight Timer
- A free app to help with sleep, stress, and anxiety.
- Therapy in a Nutshell
- Therapy in a Nutshell offers skills and psychological research condensed down into bite sized nuggets of help.
- SLEEPTUBE HYPNOTIC RELAXATION
- Calming music and visuals for sleep, relaxation, and meditation using a variety of proven techniques.
Health and Human Services—Eat Healthy
Take a small step to better nutrition today and move toward a healthier you.Learn more
Oregon State University Food Hero Program
Find easy, healthy recipes, shopping tips, advice on growing your own garden, and more.visit Food Hero