Online learning resources
Let the online adventures begin! Our librarians have curated a collection of fun, engaging, educational online learning resources for kids and families.
Related reading and more
1000 Best Tips for ADHDSusan Ashley
How to be a Happier ParentKJ Dell'Antonia
How to make a better worldKeilly Swift
Parent like it matters : how to raise joyful, change-making girlsJanice Johnson Dias
Library databases for kids
- KIDS INFOBITS
- This collection is designed especially for beginning researchers in kindergarten through fifth grade. It covers geography, current events, the arts, science, health, people, government, history, sports, and more.
- NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC KIDS VIRTUAL LIBRARY
- Fun, substantive content takes kids aged six to 14 on adventures in science, nature, culture, and space.
- Oregon School Library Information System
- Children can learn to research, find information, and properly cite sources with The Oregon School Library Information System (OSLIS).
- Kahn Academy
- Kahn Academy is a great backup when you can’t see your teachers every day at school. Join to get personalized help with your school studies or to learn something totally new.
- pbs kids
- Explore educational games and videos from Curious George, Wild Kratts, and other PBS KIDS shows.
- Wide Open School
- From math to emotional well-being, find free learning activities categorized by grade and subject.
Grants Pass School District 7
View current information from Grants Pass School District 7.learn more
Three Rivers School District
View current information from Three River's School District.learn more
- Active for life
- Active for Life came up with fun physical activities to do with kids aged 2-4. Get moving with your littles!
- Food hero
- Explore kid-approved recipes, printable coloring sheets, cooking videos, and more.
- Yoga for kids
- This playlist provides fun, interactive, relaxing activities for kids.