Stay home. Stay safe. And stay connected! Josephine Community Library remains committed to enriching our community through the many digital tools we have available.
Scroll down the page to browse the online resources our library staff has assembled. Stay engaged, manage time with children at home, keep active, and continue learning even when schools and libraries are closed. Come back often, as we’ll continue to add more resources as we learn about them. And remember to visit us on Facebook for at-home activities and ongoing updates.
eCard Sign Up
Resources for Kids & Families
Resources for Teens & Tweens
Resources for Seniors
OTHER ONLINE RESOURCES
Download eBooks for free with Library2Go
Learn and practice a new language with Mango.
Explore references to find the right information
Learn skills and practice tests with LearningExpress
|Learn how to use online resources with video tutorials|
Your response to the 2020 census benefits your community. An accurate count of Oregon’s residents will ensure:
- We will have representation in Congress that reflects our population
- Oregonians will receive its fair share of federal funds. These funds support education, health care, housing, infrastructure, and small business. In 2016, Oregon received over $13.4 billion in federal assistance based on 2010 census data. This included:
- Nearly $507 million in bridge and highway maintenance and construction
- $8.5 billion for health programs
- Over $2 billion for education
- $900 million for housing
- $512 million for rural assistance programs
The Census Bureau has information about the census and how to respond in 60 languages including English, Spanish, and Vietnamese. It is illegal for any government organization to use the answers you provide on the census against you. Your responses are only used to provide statistics. For more information on privacy and security, click here.
Video guide to completing the 2020 census online.